Join ESN Linköping as we go to the very north of Sweden, close to the Norwegian border: Riksgränsen! On this arctic adventure trip, you will experience the best of Swedish Lapland! Weather permitting, there will also be the possibility to visit Narvik and see stunning Norwegian fjords. The world’s northern most ski resort and the last stop before Norway, Riksgränsen is known for its snowy mountains and legendary skiing. In this remote resort you will be able to see what true nordic wilderness Is all about. You can also try snowshoe hikes in the fells or on the frozen lake, cross country skiing or relax in the spa.
Tour dates: 06 Dec - 12 Dec 2020
Price: 375 EUR for ESNcard holders (405 EUR without ESNcard)
***NOTE***: You will be able to purchase the trip with the ESNcard discount and get the ESNcard later.
You can find more information about the trip and the ticket sale on this link: https://www.timetravels.fi/esn-student-unions/esn-linkoping/esn-linkopin...
What it is included:
* Bus transportation from the booked departure point to Riksgränsen and return (2 overnight rides)
* Services at the destination of an experienced tour leader
* Accommodation in shared apartments (4 nights)
* Entrance to the Ice hotel
* Visit to Kiruna city
* Visit of the reindeer farm
* The health travel insurance* valid for cancellation due to sickness (with doctor's certificate) and accidents as well as falling ill during the tour
For extra cost:
* Meals not listed as included
* Activities not listed as included
* Bedlinen (can be prebooked or purchased at the destination)
*the health travel insurance does not apply to self-induced accidents/illness or when intoxicated with drugs (alcohol, etc.)
If the trip can not take place due to Covid-19 all travelers will be refunded the full amount.
We look forward to travel together with you!
ESN Linköping & Timetravels