ESN Cards are for international students, ESN volunteers, former exchange students and ESN Alumni. That means that anyone can buy them! ESN is for everyone! :D
Through the ESN Card you will be able to get a discounted price on some of the activities we arrange, and there are also some general discounts, for example:
- Get a big coffee/tea for the price of a small one at Zodiaken, at Campus Valla.
- 20 kr discount when purchasing your own overall.
- 10 kr discount when purchasing ticket for the Welcome Dinner.
- 10 % discount in over 4000 hostels worldwide, at Hostelling International.
- 10 % discount on all Eurail passes, at EUrail.
NB! Only ESN Card holders will be able to buy tickets for Sea Battle.
We will also arrange a few activities during the semester which are only for ESN Card holders. So buy a card if you don't want to miss out on anything! :)
The price for the card is only 60 SEK and is valid for a year!
You need to bring a picture of yourself for your card (around 2.7x3.7cm) when you buy it.
Where can I buy the ESN Card?
We will be selling them at our ESN card and overall sale events during the welcome period. For more information about where and when, check out our Facebook page.
How can you activate your ESNCard?
On the main page of www.esn.org, you should activate ESNCard to get most of it. Here you choose about what opportunities you want to be informed about by email and which ones you want to just see online after logging in to your account.